Head of Legal
Our mission is to empower the world to build wealth and resilience through modern and regenerative real estate investing from 10€ 💸
By joining us, you will integrate a structure with a start-up spirit and will work in a friendly atmosphere.
The development of Algae is based on strong values carried by the group since its creation: freedom, adventure, excellence, thirst for learning and caring.
By joining us, you will discover a dynamic and human-sized group.
Developing skills, motivating and mobilizing around a project, federating teams, but also attracting new talent, are our primary concerns.
If you are convinced that blockchain and tokenization will play a major role in the real estate industry in the coming years, don't hesitate!
Your mission? 🤳 Help us make this happen!
We are looking for an adventurer in charge of the Legal aspects in the Algae’s growth. Here are the missions you will be in charge of.
- Identifying and mitigating legal risks
- Helping to draft, vet and negotiate contracts
- Advising on the legal implications of company policies and procedures
- Ensuring all contracts, legal documents and templates are up-to-date and compliant with statutory laws
- Reporting on legal activities, risks and litigation
- Preparation follow up and monitoring of legal documentation and contracts required to complete investments
- Coordinate acquisition and sales (exit) process
- Coordinate and supervise legal teamwork.
This project requires:
- You have at least some previous experiences in a real estate corporate-advisory position.
- Your key words are: "performance" and "efficiency".
- You identify with our model and wish to take part in our unique and innovative adventure!
- Your perseverance, your autonomy, your strong interpersonal skills and your positivity will be key assets to succeed together 🚀
- And more than anything, you are highly motivated!
- You are ultra-motivated and ambitious
- LLB and LLM/Masters in Law.
- Ability to learn quickly and coordinate different providers
- Excellent knowledge of court procedures.
- Ability to grasp complex areas of law rapidly and accurately, identify and remedy complex legal issues.
- Excellent written and oral skills in English, French Language.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good organization skills, ability to equilibrate priorities and organize work effectively to meet deadlines
- You like challenges and you are ready to help the company in its growth to democratize real estate
investment from 10€
- Your perseverance, autonomy and positivity will be key assets to succeed together 🚀 Project may lead to other more global operational missions to assist the CEO.
Where? Remote or at office in Lisbon.
When? Asap, but we are willing to negotiate for the perfect fit.
Any other questions? Come and talk to us! 😉
In addition to the vacancies, you can send us your unsolicited application specifying your professional project or the expertise that interests you to the following address: email@example.com
or on https://www.linkedin.com/in/hardyadrien/
Full offer in PDF here!